Steganography is the art and science of hiding messages, Images, Data .etc in such a way that no one, apart from the sender and intended recipient, suspects the existence of the Data, a form of security through obscurity. By using this trick your data will get hidden into any image of your choice without reducing its quality, In following tutorial i will show you how you can Hide Data Behind Images without using any software
Hide Data Behind Images Without Using Any Software
1. Create a folder in your C drive and name it as “hide”
2. Copy all the images you want to hide and also the image behind which you want hide into this directory.
3. Now select the images you want to hide and add them to archive i.e keep them in winrar.
4. Now open command prompt and change your root to your current directory as shown in the figure and type the following command.
Copy /b aish.jpg + hide.rar output.jpg
- Here “aish.jpg “ is the image behind which you want to hide.
- “hide.rar” is the file of images to be hidden.
- “output.jpg “ is the output file that we want.
Now you can delete all the files except “output.jpg”.If you double click the file, it opens a normal image. But you can see the hidden files by opening the file with winrar.
This tutorial can be used for any type of files like mp3,wmv,txt etc If you have any doubts regarding the post feel free to pass a comment