dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assessments on a mobile device. Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc . This application is still in beta stage, a stable release will be available as soon as possible, but expect some crash or strange behavior.
- RouterPWN - Launch the http://routerpwn.com/ service to pwn your router.
- Trace - Perform a traceroute on target.
- Port Scanner - A syn port scanner to find quickly open ports on a single target.
- Inspector - Performs target operating system and services deep detection, slower than syn port scanner but more accurate.
- Vulnerability - FinderSearch for known vulnerabilities for target running services upon National Vulnerability Database.
- Login CrackerA - very fast network logon cracker which supports many different services.
- Packet ForgerCraft - and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target.
- MITM - A set of man-in-the-midtle tools to command&conquer the whole network.
- Simple Sniff - Only redirects target's traffic through the device ( useful when using a network sniffer like 'Sharp' for Android ) and shows network stats.
- Password Sniffer - Sniff passwords of many protocols such as http, ftp, imap, imaps, irc, msn, etc from the target.
- Session Hijacker - Listen for cookies on the network and hijack sessions.
- Kill Connections - Kill connections preventing the target to reach any website or server.
- Redirect - Redirect all the http traffic to another adtress.
- Replace Images - Replace all images on webpages with the specified one.
- Replace Videos - Replace all youtube videos on webpages with the specified one.
- Custom Filter - Replace custom text on webpages with the specified one.
- An Android device with at least the 2.3 ( Gingerbread ) version of the OS.
- The device must be rooted
- The device must have a BusyBox full install, this means with every utility installed ( not the partial installation).
Download dSploit from the following Link