For windows Users :-
Download the Password Cracker 1.1 from Here
Open the HashCodeCracker.exe which is inside the folder .
Note :- You need JRE (Java run time Environment) to run this .If you don't have it, Download it from Oracle.com
For Linux Users
Download the HashCodeCracke.zip file from Here
Extract the zip file, Open a new Terminal. Navigate to the path of Extracted zip file, Type this command "java -jar HashCodeCracker.jar".Now the application will run.
How To Use Password Cracker 1.1
1. First download the tool from the above link , then run the application ( Password Cracker 1.1 )
2. Now Select the Input case type
There are 3 options ., select one of them
- Default - As it is in the dictionary file
- Upper case - Change the dictionary file input to upper case
- Lower case - Change the dictionary file input to lower case
3. Now Select Other type option as shown
5. Select a dictionary file and and click the "Crack the Hash " button.
Wait for a some time, it will return you with the password. If the hash is not cracked, then try to changing the "other type" and "Input Case type".