Whats A Binder ?
Binder is a software used to bind or combine two or more files in one file under one name and extension. The files to be binded can have any extension or icon. The user has choice to select the name, icon and various attributes of binded file. If binded file contains an application (in our case - RAT or keylogger), the application is also run when the actual binded file is run.thus Binder is used to bypass antivirus detection.
1. First of all, you need a binder. So, download free Binder software.
2. To get the password Click here
3. Install software on your computer to see:
5. Click on "Select File #2" and select the normal file with which you wanna bind our Trojan, RAT or Keylogger.
6. Simply, hit on "Bind" to obtain the binded keylogger or Trojan file. Now, simply send this file to victim whom this file will appear normal (Trojan is hidden due to binding).
7. Remember to check both "Execute"options and you can use "EXE Pump" to increase your file size to desired value.
- You can use this software to bind Ardamax keylogger
- You can also use crypter to bypass antivirus detection
If you have any doubts regarding this article , Please pass your comments for clarifications